Frequently Asked Questions...
1. Q: How long will my delivery take? - A: Deliveries are pretty quick typically takes between 2-5 working days. For Highland and Islands deliveries please allow an additional 1-3 working days. Holidays and bank holidays are not working days so please be aware.
2. Q: Worldwide delivery how long will it take? - A: Deliveries typically take between 5-15 working days.
3. Q: I have purchased a Chritsmas gift will I get it in time? - A: Deliveries around Christmas is always a busy time for us so we ask all our customers to place orders early and leave plenty of time just incase your gift gets delayed in transit, we will alway do our best to contact our couriers to get updates in this synario. To see our Chritsmas cut off times click here.
4. Q: Where will my order be shipped from? - A:Our online orders are supplied by us in the UK. Some large items "gun cabinets" may be shipped directly from our suppliers.
5. Q: I purchased an item some/all of my order are temporarily out of stock from the manufacturer? - A: Your order (s) will be shipped and any out of stock items will be put on back order and sent out separately with no additional cost to you, unless you tell us otherwise we will send the item (s) out once the manufacturer has it back in stock. We will always keep you updated on the progress on a out of stock item and will refund you at any time at your request.
6. Q: How do I track my order? - A: Once your order has been shipped you will receive a shipment confirmation email. This email will contain information for you to be able to track and trace your parcel. Some small orders will be sent via Royal Mail with no tracking details but we always get proof of posting so in an event you (the buyer) do not receive an item you will never be out of pocket.
7. Q: Which couriers do you use? - A: The courier used will depend on the purchased item. In most instances we use UK Mail and small orders via Royal Mail, however we may also use other couriers on occasions.
8. Q: How do I return a product purchased on this website? - A: In the event that you need to return an item, full details can be found on our shipping and returns click here.
9. Q: Do you ship overseas? - A: Yes we ship worldwide. However; airguns and some brands can only be shipped to addresses within the United Kingdom. If there is a problem with shipping of a product to any destination we will notify you on receipt of your order.
10. Q: I want to purchase an archery bow do i need to show ID? - A: No we do not need to see your ID.
11. Q: Age restricted items? - A: You will need to prove you are over 18 years of age to purchase a knife, crossbow, airgun or weapon from our warehouse and or website.
12. Q: To purchase a knife or crossbow do i need to show ID? - A: Yes we need to see your ID and we are only interested in your name, address and date of birth to confirm you are over 18 years of age.
13. Q: To purchase an air gun or air pistol do I need to show ID? - A: Yes we need 2 forms of ID and these can only be collected from us in store or delivered to the person that has purchased the gun (s) - two forms of ID will be required in-store and at point of delivery by our driver. Please check delivery postcodes to see if we deliver air guns to your door click here. If we don't currently deliver to your area collection from our warehouse is the only option.
14. Q: How do I send you my ID to prove I am over 18? - A: You can place your order online or via telephone, before your order is processed we will request the required information via email. Once you have responded with the relevent information, this will be verified and then your order will be processed.
15. Q: I need to send an airgun back to you for a service / repair or anything else can it be sent direct to you (fishunt) and then can you send it back to me via courier? - A: Yes you can send it back to us via a courier because we are a registered firearms dealer. When it comes to us (fishunt) sending it back to you; we can send the airgun back directly as you are the owner of the gun - once you are the owner of the gun we no longer need to meet face to face. All subject to courier fees.